INTRO
B F#/A#
Address this letter
G#m
to dear father
E B
I know you was complete unknown
F#/A# G#m
I guess it's better, you don't bother
E B
All our truths should be left alone
F# G#m E
B F#/A# G#m F# E
Be left alone,
B
be left alone
VERSE
F# G#m
I learned the things you never showed me
E B
Took the chances you'd have blown
F# G#m
And to this day the one and only
E B
You remain a complete unknown
F# G#m E
B F#/A# G#m F# E
Complete unknown,
B
complete unknown
CHORUS
F#
You're out there somewhere
G#m
I don't know if you care at all
E B
It seems that you don't
F# G#m
It's as if the day will never come
E B
So you remain a complete unknown
INTERLUDE
F# G#m E
VERSE
B F#
So many years
G#m
have been ignored
E B
You've been gone without a trace
F# G#m
I'm getting used to knowing you're
E B
Just a name without a face
F# G#m E
B F#/A# G#m F# E
Without a face,
B
without a face
CHORUS
F#
You're out there somewhere
G#m
I don't know if you care at all
E B
It seems that you don't
F# G#m
It's as if the day will never come
E B
So you remain a complete unknown
F#
You're out there somewhere
G#m
I don't know if you care at all
E B
It seems that you don't
F# G#m
It's as if the day will never come
E B
So you remain a complete unknown
INTERLUDE
F# G#m E
B F# G#m
E
BREAK
B F#/A# G#m E
B F#/A#
Address this letter
G#m
to dear father
E B
I know you was complete unknown
F#/A# G#m
I guess it's better, you don't bother
E B
All our truths should be left alone
CHORUS
F#
You're out there somewhere
G#m
I don't know if you care at all
E B
It seems that you don't
F# G#m
It's as if the day will never come
E B
So you remain a complete unknown
F#
You're out there somewhere
G#m
I don't know if you care at all
E B
It seems that you don't
F# G#m
It's as if the day will never come
E B Let this ring out
So you remain a complete unknown
You're out there somewhere
I don't know if you care
Home » Sum 41 » Kunci Gitar Sum 41 - Dear Father
Kunci Gitar Sum 41 - Dear Father
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sum 41 - Dear Father :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sum 41 - Dear Father"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sum 41 - Dear Father. Kategori Artis :
Sum 41
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sum 41 - Dear Father dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)