G Bm
He said let's get out of this town
A
Drive out of the city, away from the crowds
G Bm
I thought heaven can't help me now
A
Nothing lasts forever
G
But this is gonna take me down
D A
I sneak in and see your friends
Em
And her snotty little family
G
All dressed in pastel
Em G D
Thi--is i---is surely not
A
What you thought it would be
D A
But you are not the kind of boy
Em G
Who should be marrying the wrong girl
G Bm
He's so tall, and handsome as hell
A
He's so bad but does it so well
D A
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid
Em
Somewhere back inside a room
G
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry
Em G Bm A
I---I can see the end as it begins my one condition is
Chorus
D A
Don't say "Yes" run away now
Em
I'll meet you when you're out
G
Of the church at the back door
D A
Say you'll remember me
Em G
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe
D A G
Don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out in your
D A Em G
Wildest dreams
D A Em G
Wildest dreams
Verse
G Bm
I say no one has to know what we do
A
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
D A
And I am hiding in the curtains
Em
It seems that I was uninvited
G
By your lovely bride-to-be
Em G
She---e floats down the aisle
D
Like a pageant queen
A G
But this is getting good now
G
I--I kno--ow
D
You wish it was me
D -stop
You wish it was me- Don't you?
Chorus
D A
Don't say "Yes" run away now
Em
I'll meet you when you're out
G
Of the church at the back door
D A
Say you'll remember me
Em G
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe
D A G
Don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out in your
D A Em G
Wildest dreams
D A Em G
Wildest dreams
Bridge
D
You'll see me in hindsight
A
Tangled up with you all night
Em G
Burning it down
D
Someday when you leave me
A Em G
I bet these memories follow you around
Em G
Horrified looks from everyone in the room
A A -once
But I'm only lookin' at you
D A
Baby I didn't say my vows
Em
So glad you were around
G D
When they said "Speak no--ow"
D A
Say you'll remember me
Em G
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe
D A
Don’t say ‘Yes’ run away now
Em
I’ll meet you when you’re out
G D
Of the church at the back door
D A
Red lips and rosy cheeks
G Em D A Em G
Say you’d do it again, even if it’s just in my wildest dreams
D A Em G
In your wildest dreams
Home » Taylor Swift » Kunci Gitar Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams Speak Now Mash Up
Kunci Gitar Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams Speak Now Mash Up
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams Speak Now Mash Up :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams Speak Now Mash Up"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams Speak Now Mash Up. Kategori Artis :
Taylor Swift
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams Speak Now Mash Up dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)