INTRO:
Bm D G Ab Db
VERSE:
Bm D G
I often wondered about the past
Ab Db Bm
Wondered if our love was going to last or end
D G
Rumours described in a way to me
Ab Db Bm
Makes it easy to see that they would bend
D G
I wish I could lend one penny to spend
Ab Db Bm D
On feeling I hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide from you
Ab Db G
No matter what I did or tried to do
Bm D G Ab Db
At anytime to you, oh no
CHORUS:
Bm D E
And when I'm looking into your eyes
G D Bm
Am I too blind to see that you can see me
D E
Woah oh ah, You see me, yeah
G D Bm D G Ab Db
I'm, I'm not heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere
VERSE:
Bm D G
But now that you've found out what caused an end
Ab Db Bm
It it foolish but I call you just a friend
D G
Oh but it's in disguise in a way to me
Db Bm
But you make it so easy to see
D G
I could just be the one that you see
Ab Db Bm D
I tried to descriiiiiiiiiiiiibe the penny
Ab Db
For I know there's no chance that we might meet
G Bm D G Ab Db
a - gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain yeah
CHORUS:
Bm D E
And when I'm looking into your brown eyes
G D Bm
Am I too blind to see that you can see me me
D E
Woah you see me, me me me yeah
G D Bm
no no no no I can't waste no time,
D
I wish I could lend
E G
One penny to spend on those feelings that I stop stop stop stop
D Bm D E
I stop and hide from you, I stop, I'm really gonna let you see yeah
G D Bm Bm G Abm Db
Whatever ever Woh woh woh what I knoooooooow
OUTRO:
Bm
I feel my health is falling
D
Feel life is most appalling
G
Then I find you there but
Ab Db Bm D E G
Wooooooooooooooah, helps alright
D Bm A E G
I said my god I'm alright
D B D
I said I'm alright, I'm alright,
E G D
I'm alright I'm all, I'm all, I'm alright
Bm D
I'm alright if it's alright with you
E G D
Hey hey yeah
Bm E A G Db
Knoooooooooow, I know there's nothing you can do
Bm D G Ab Db
Anymore
Bm
Oooooooooooooooooh,
C F# Bm B
Ooooooooooooooooooooh, Oooooooooooooooh
Home » Terry Reid » Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Penny
Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Penny
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Penny :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Penny"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Penny. Kategori Artis :
Terry Reid
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Penny dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)