INTRO: Dm C G Dsus2 D
VERSE:
D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D *Dsus2-h-D
Havin' bad times, now I am paying dues
D Dsus4 Dsus2 D *Dsus2-h-D
Got shoes and money, good friends too
D Dsus4 Dsus2 D *Dsus2-h-D
Always play to win, but always seem to lose
D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
That's why I think I got a rich kid's blues
Dm C G D
That's why I think I got a rich kid's blues
PRE-CHORUS:
G D G D G D G D
CHORUS:
G D A D
And I know what's going on
G D G D
I know that the way is too long
G D A D
And I know just exactly what's on your mind
G D G D
But you'll be back and I'll lose them forever
BREAK:
C D C D
Or was I wondering why, now, did I ask the name
C G C D
All the people standing by, all there in the game
C D C D
Love is just a story, a story without words
C G C D
Words that always never seen and never even heard
CHORUS:
G D A D
And I know what's going on
G D G D
And I know that the way is too long
G D A D
And I know just exactly what's on your mind
G D G D
But you'll be back and I'll lose them forever
INSTRUMENTAL:
G D A D
G D G D
G D A D
G D G D
C D C D
VERSE:
Dsus2 D
D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Know my good times, just angels
D Dsus4 Dsus2 D *Dsus2-h-D
I got shoes and money, and good friends, too
D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
No, I always play to win I always seem to lose
D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
That's why I think I got a rich kid's blues
Dm C G D
That's why I think I got a rich kid's blues
PRE-CHORUS:
G D A D
G D G D
CHORUS:
G D A D
I know-woh what's going on
G D G D
And I know that that the way is too long
G D A D
And I know that there's something on your mind
G D G D
And I'll say to wave back and just prove it, oh yeah
OUTRO:
G D A D
Oh, oh oh yeah
Oh, oh oh yeah
Oh, oh oh yeah
Oh, oh oh yeah
Home » Terry Reid » Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Rich Kid Blues
Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Rich Kid Blues
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Rich Kid Blues :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Rich Kid Blues"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Rich Kid Blues. Kategori Artis :
Terry Reid
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Rich Kid Blues dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)