INTRO: Dsus4 D Dsus2 D Dsus4 D
Dsus4 D Dsus2 D Dsus4 D
Asus4 A Asus2 A Asus4 Asus4 A Asus2 A
Dsus4 D Dsus2 D Dsus4 D
Dsus4 D Dsus2 D Dsus4 D
Asus4 A Asus2 A Asus4 Asus4 A Asus2 A
E
VERSE:
E A
As I look above
E A
Yes, I’m guilty of
E A
Disregarding nature’s eyes
E A
I’m looking to the skies
PRE-CHORUS:
A C#m
I’m failing to observe the beauty
D Dm D A E
That’s given unto me
CHORUS:
E D
It’s why it’s a Silver White Light
A
Silver white bright light night
Up above you
D
It’s just a Silver White Light
A
A silver white bright light night
Up above you
VERSE:
E A
And as I look around
E A
Something that confounds
E A
People floating round looking through the air
E A
Oh, looking for the prayer
PRE-CHORUS:
A
That’s why I’m just waiting here
C#m
Observing beauty
D Dm D A E
The one thing given unto meeeeeeeee
CHORUS:
E D
It’s just a a Silver White Light
A
Silver white bright light night
Up above you
D
Oh, a Silver White Light
A
A silver white bright light night
Up above you
OUTRO:
PLAY - A A Asus4 A Asus4 A Asus4 A
over and over until near the end.
Above you
Oh, right up above you
Oh, oh up
Aboooove you
Up Above yoooooooooou
Ooooh oh uuh
D
Oh yeaaaaaaaah
A
Right above you
Home » Terry Reid » Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Silver White Light
Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Silver White Light
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Silver White Light :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Silver White Light"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Silver White Light. Kategori Artis :
Terry Reid
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Silver White Light dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)