INTRO:
G Am D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
G Am D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
VERSE:
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Have you ever ridden horses through a rainstorm
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Or a lion through a busy street bazaar
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
There are many things I'd love to turn you on to
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
But I somehow feel they're safer where they are
VERSE:
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Well, some people are inbound infatuation
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
And some others spill depression as the law
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
From one's mother getting at nooooo imagination
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
So beware then maybe sin is at everyone's door
CHORUS:
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Because he's a maaaaaaaan I know of
G
With no expressions of
C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Got none at all
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Said he's a maaan maaaaan I know
G
with no expressions of
Am D
Got none at all, Ooooooooh
BREAK:
Em Am
But you never, no you would never see this man laughing
D G LOW E --3-2--
Come to think of it I've never seen him cry
Em Am
But you might by sitting quietly hear him singing
D Dsus4 D D Dsus4 D
But by and by he'll stop and sigh
D Dsus4 D
His voice would breathe in even begin to speak
D Dsus4 D
And he would think and cry
CHORUS:
G Am D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
'Cause he's aaaaaaaaa a man that I know
G
With no expressions of
C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
He got none at all
G Am D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Said he's a maaaaaaaan I know
G
with no expressions of
C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
He got none at all
VERSE:
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Woh, Have you ever ridden horses through a rainstorm
G C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Or that a lion through a busy street bazaar
G C
They're other many things that I would love to
D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Love and turn you on to
G C
But you know that there's something surely
D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Safer where you are
CHORUS:
G Am D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
You know he's a maaaaaaaan I know of
G
With no expressions of
C D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Ain't got none at all
G C D
Said he's a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that I know
G
With no expressions of
Am D
Of none at all
G D
Of none at all,
Am
Of none none at aaaaaaaaall,
Home » Terry Reid » Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Without Expression
Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Without Expression
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Without Expression :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Without Expression"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Without Expression. Kategori Artis :
Terry Reid
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Without Expression dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)