Em D
Too far away to feel you, but I can't forget your skin
Em D
Wonder what you're up to, what state of mind you're in
Em D
Are you thinking 'bout the last time, your lips all over me
Em D
'Cause I'd play it and I rewind, where you are I wanna be
Em D
Wanna fly to you like birds do, straight across the world
Em D
My body, your hands, ooh, and I'm missing every word
Em D
You are mine, yeah you say so, when you call me late nights
Em D
But I wonder how should I know, you're in love enough to fight
Em
Fading away, when you're drunk and alone
D
Can't see my face in your heart anymore
Em
Telling yourself you don't feel like before
(Bm) C Em
And that's when I run all of these thousand miles
(Bm) C Em
That's when I run all of these thousand miles, to get you back
C Em
Coming for you babe, I'm coming now
(Bm) C Em
That's when I run all of these thousand miles, to get you back
Em D
Wrapped around your fingers, let you dive into my low
Em D
You remember all my triggers, the physical and stuff
Em D
Back and forth forever, is it how it's gonna be?
Em D
Even when we're not together, will you stay with me?
Em
Fading away, when you're drunk and alone
D
Can't see my face in your heart anymore
Em
Telling yourself you don't feel like before
(Bm) C Em
And that's when I run all of these thousand miles
(Bm) C Em
That's when I run all of these thousand miles, to get you back
C Em
Coming for you babe, I'm coming now
(Bm) C Em
That's when I run all of these thousand miles to get you back
C Em
All of these, all of these thousand miles, to get you back
C Em
All of these, all of these thousand miles, ooh
C Em
All of these, all of these thousand miles, to get you back
C
All of these, all of these thousand miles
Em silent strum 8x
(Bm) C Em
And that's when I run all of these thousand miles
(Bm) C Em
That's when I run all of these thousand miles, to get you back
C Em
Coming for you babe, I'm coming now
(Bm) C Em
That's when I run all of these thousand miles to get you back
C Em
All of these, all of these thousand miles, to get you back
C Em
All of these, all of these thousand miles, all of these thousand miles
C Em
All of these, all of these thousand miles, to get you back
C Em
All of these, all of these thousand miles.
Home » Tove Lo » Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Thousand Miles
Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Thousand Miles
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Thousand Miles :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Thousand Miles"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Thousand Miles. Kategori Artis :
Tove Lo
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Thousand Miles dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)