Intro: F#m Bm F#m Bm
F#m
Well the old woman finally caught me
Bm
Sneakin' 'round her cave
Her hair looked just like barb wire, boys
F#m
And her smile just like the grave
She asked me could I stay a while
Bm
I said I'd better go
She slid her arm around my neck
F#m
And sweetly whispered no
F#m
It's cold and dark and lonely here
Bm
As soon enough you'll see
I'm oh so glad you stumbled in
F#m
I've been cravin' company
I cannot stay too long you know
Bm
I left some friends at home
Don't you fret about your friends
F#m
Down here we're all alone
F#m
Well what about my mother
Bm
I can't just leave her there to mourn?
You don't have to think about her
F#m
Just forget you were ever born
But I'll disappoint my father
Bm
You know he worked so hard for me
If you have to pay your father back
F#m
Just send him some misery
F#m
I'll miss, I said, a girl I know
Bm
I can't just leave there to pine
Oh She's still got plenty of men to go
F#m
I'm sure she'll do just fine
Well what about my little boy?
Bm
She said, he's just like you
Let a few short years roll by
F#m
He'll end up down here too
F#m
And her pale green eyes began to glow
Bm
And she placed her hand on mine
She smiled and said don't worry
F#m
You'll get used to me in time
As her cold tongue flickered toward my throat
Bm
I spun myself around
I Made a dive for the passageway
F#m
But the walls came tumbling down
F#m
Now her eyes were the only light
Bm
My fevered brain could see
But I tore myself away from them
F#m
And fell down to my knees
I've come too far, I can't get back
Bm
I beseeched all the Gods of men
Fame and fortune just laughed at me
F#m
And it's silence once again
F#m
Then I whispered deep within
Bm
Embraced the God of Love
I lifted my face and through the tears
F#m
I saw light fall from above
F#m
I hurled myself into the wall
Bm
I ripped and clawed my way
Through the stinkin', clingin' loam
F#m
Back to the light of day
I crawled out into the wind again
Bm
With the sky upon my face
I heard the earth sigh patiently
F#m
As I slid back into place
F#m
Now I'm back among the ones I love
BM
And I'm loved by them in turn
And it's only on the darkest night
F#m
That green eyed memory burns
So walk my friends, in the light of day
Bm
Don't go sneakin' 'round no holes
There might be something down there
F#m
Wants to gobble up your soul
Home » Townes Van Zandt » Kunci Gitar Townes Van Zandt - The Hole
Kunci Gitar Townes Van Zandt - The Hole
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Townes Van Zandt - The Hole :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Townes Van Zandt - The Hole"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Townes Van Zandt - The Hole. Kategori Artis :
Townes Van Zandt
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Townes Van Zandt - The Hole dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)