Intro: D G D G
Verse 1:
D A
Heard that you were back in town
Bm G A G
It’s been a while baby since I’ve seen you around
A
And on your own
D A
He charmed you off to who knows where
Bm G
Got some colour and changed your hair
A G A
But the look in those eyes says you’re still alone
F#m G F#m G
So before you tell me what you always tell me
F#m G D A
That you’re doing fine and everything’s alright
Chorus:
D Bm G
Baby leave him, leave him, 'cause you don’t need him
D G A
And I’ll be on your side
D Bm G
Go on and leave him, leave him, your heart don’t believe him
A Bm G
For me, please try
G A D
To leave him and love me this time
Verse 2:
D A
Heard you got to catch a flight
Bm G A G
You ain't talked to anybody else here tonight
A
Sure you gotta go
D A
We both know what they say is true
Bm G
You aren’t so rowdy and good to you
A G A
And it's so hard to watch how he breaks your heart
And you know I won’t
F#m G F#m G
So before you run to, you always run to
F#m G D A
Baby what you’re looking for is right in front of you
Chorus:
D Bm G
Baby leave him, leave him, 'cause you don’t need him
D G A
And I’ll be on your side
D Bm G
Go on and leave him, leave him, your heart don’t believe him
A Bm G
For me, please try
G A D
To leave him and love me this time
Bridge:
Em D A
And I know it wasn’t right
D A Bm
When I let you down and let you go that night
Em D A
Oh, I’m not giving up on us this time
Chorus:
D
I said leave him, leave him
G
You’re loving me, you don’t need him
D Em A
And I’ll be on your side
D
Go on and leave him, leave him
Bm G
Your heart don’t believe him
A Bm G
For me, please try
G Em
To leave him and love me
G A G
Just leave him and love me this time
D G D
Oh, this time
Home » Tyler Hilton » Kunci Gitar Tyler Hilton - Leave Him
Kunci Gitar Tyler Hilton - Leave Him
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tyler Hilton - Leave Him :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tyler Hilton - Leave Him"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tyler Hilton - Leave Him. Kategori Artis :
Tyler Hilton
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tyler Hilton - Leave Him dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)