Intro:
Ama7 E B Ama7 E B
Verse 1:
Ama7 E B
I don't need the riches of this world
Ama7 E B
I can't even take them where I'm going
Ama7 E B
I don't need a thousand empty words
Ama7 E B
I just need the ones that You have spoken
Chorus:
A E C#7 B
If I have You and nothing else, I have everything
A E C#m7 B
If I have You and nothing else
A E C#m7 B
If I have You and nothing else, I have everything
A E C#m7 B
If I have You and nothing else
Verse 2:
Ama7 E B
I don't need to see tomorrow's plans
Ama7 E B
I just need to trust that You are working
Ama7 E B
I don't even need to understand
Ama7 E B
I just need to keep You as the first thing
Chorus
A E C#7 B
If I have You and nothing else, I have everything
A E C#m7 B
If I have You and nothing else
A E C#m7 B
If I have You and nothing else, I have everything
A E C#m7 B
If I have You and nothing else
Instrumental x4:
A E C#m7 B
Chorus
A E C#7 B
If I have You and nothing else, I have everything
A E C#m7 B
If I have You and nothing else
A E C#m7 B
If I have You and nothing else, I have everything
A E C#m7 B
If I have You and nothing else
Home » Vertical Church Band » Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - If I Have You
Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - If I Have You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - If I Have You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - If I Have You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - If I Have You. Kategori Artis :
Vertical Church Band
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Vertical Church Band - If I Have You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)