F# B
Here she comes
F# B
like rumbling drums
F# B
swinging her skirts
F# B
and talking in spurts
F# B
sailing high
F# B
in her ship of the sky
F# B
being found
F# B
broken on the ground
G
but when she sings
A D E
I hear the crash of angel wings
G
When she sings RIFF
A B
I hear the crash of wings
F# B
On Sundays she walks
F# B
on cut glass and rocks
F# B
On Monday she falls
F# B
from the sheerest of walls
F# B
On Tuesday she screams
F# B
black words in her dreams
F# B
On Friday she lies
F# B
and a part of her dies
G
but when she sings
A D E
I hear the crash of angel wings
G
When she sings RIFF
A B
I hear the crash of wings
G A D E G A
F# B
Here she comes
F# B
like rumbling drums
F# B
She's swinging her skirts
F# B
She's talking in spurts
F# B
Now she's reading my books
F# B
Now she's giving me looks
F# B
as she slips and sways
F# B
through murmuring days
CHORUS
G
and when she sings
A D E
I hear the crash of angel wings
G
When she sings
A D E
I hear the crash of angel wings RIFF
G A B
When she sings I hear the crash of wings
OUTRO
F# B
Here she comes
F# B
like rumbling drums
F# B
Here she comes
F# B
like rumbling drums
F# B
like rumbling drums
F# B
like rumbling drums
Home » Waterboys » Kunci Gitar Waterboys - The Crash Of Angels Wings
Kunci Gitar Waterboys - The Crash Of Angels Wings
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Waterboys - The Crash Of Angels Wings :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Waterboys - The Crash Of Angels Wings"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Waterboys - The Crash Of Angels Wings. Kategori Artis :
Waterboys
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Waterboys - The Crash Of Angels Wings dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)