INTRO :
C Em
Am F
VERSE 1
C Em
She is so beautiful
Am F C
I've got no words to describe
Em Am F
The way she makes me feel inside
C Em
I'm flying solo
Am F C
As free as light as a bird
Em Am
Yet I could lay my wings down in a moment
F C
To guard and comfort her
C Em
VERSE 2
C Em
She is so beautiful
Am F C
Lightfilled, loving and wise
Em Am F
Laughter dancing in her eyes
C Em
All my road is before me
F C
And I never did plan on a wife
Em Am
Yet she's the most beatiful soul
F C
I ever have met in this life
VERSE 3
Em
For she is like a song
C
She is like a ray of light
F
She is like children praying
Am Em
Like harps and bells and cymbals playing
G
And she is like a wind
C F
Moving, soothing, bringing joy
Am G
And here am I, destroyed
C Em
She is so beautiful
Am F C
I don't know what I'm going to do when I leave
Em Am F
Except grieve
OUTRO:
C Em
Am F
Home » Waterboys » Kunci Gitar Waterboys - She Is So Beautiful
Kunci Gitar Waterboys - She Is So Beautiful
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Waterboys - She Is So Beautiful :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Waterboys - She Is So Beautiful"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Waterboys - She Is So Beautiful. Kategori Artis :
Waterboys
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Waterboys - She Is So Beautiful dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)