Intro: C , G , D , D
C
I'll stand
G D
On my own two feet
C
Against you girl
G D
I just can't walk away
C
I said,
G D
I can't take it that easy
C
Wanna break you down tonight
G D
Don't wanna waste another day
C D
And it's not over just yet
Give me this
G Em
One last fighting chance
D
To crash the wall
C
I'll get to you
G
You are a war
Em
Worth dying for
D
Tonight
Give me this
G Em
One last fighting chance
D
To be the kid
C
Who caved you in
C
It'd be so easy
D
To lose myself to you
Instrumental: C, G, D, C , G , D
C
Quiet
G
I will be
D
So sure
C
Calling your bluff
G
I think you lost
D
Your will to fight
C
And you know
I'll storm
G D
Through your castles doors
C
Cause you know that I'm good for you
G D
And you're scared of what you'll find
C D
A love you won't regret
Give me this
G Em
One last fighting chance
D
To crash the wall
C
I'll get to you
G
You are a war
Em
Worth dying for
D
Tonight
Give me this
G Em
One last fighting chance
D
To be the kid
C
Who caved you in
C
It'd be so easy
D
To lose myself to you
C
So open up
Your friendly fire
G
And let me be
D
The kill you're missing
C
Don't wanna see you
Close your eyes
G D
Until this is over
Give me this
G Em
One last fighting chance
D
To crash the wall
C
I'll get to you
G
You are a war
Em
Worth dying for
D
Tonight
Give me this
G Em
One last fighting chance
D
To be the kid
C
Who caved you in
C
It'd be so easy
D
To lose myself to you
Home » We The Kings » Kunci Gitar We The Kings - The Quiet
Kunci Gitar We The Kings - The Quiet
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar We The Kings - The Quiet :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar We The Kings - The Quiet"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar We The Kings - The Quiet. Kategori Artis :
We The Kings
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar We The Kings - The Quiet dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)