VERSE
Eb F
I was at that point where love and me
Gm Dm
Were nothing more than enemies
Eb F
I was the stereotype of a person in my position
Gm Dm
The epitome of one's history turning a heart cold
PRE-CHORUS
Eb Cm Bb
You single-handedly helped me find my sanity
Eb Cm Bb
And all the things I've never had
F
CHORUS
Eb Bb
You make growing up
F Gm
seem not so bad
Eb Bb
And for the first time in my life
F
I can overlook the past
Eb Bb
You make growing up
F Gm
seem not so bad
Eb Bb F
And I can finally close my eyes
VERSE
Eb F
You'll never know how much it means how much it means
Gm Dm
To know I'd be heard if I were to scream
Eb F
Safe from those feelings that used to take hold
Gm Dm
Now I'm the epitome of one's misery finally letting go
PRE-CHORUS
Eb Cm Bb
You single-handedly helped me find my sanity
Eb Cm Bb
And all the things I've never had
CHORUS
Eb Bb
You make growing up
F Gm
seem not so bad
Eb Bb
And for the first time in my life
F
I can overlook the past
Eb Bb
You make growing up
F Gm
seem not so bad
Eb Bb F
And I can finally close my eyes
Fm
BREAK
Bb/D Eb Bb F
Bb/D Eb Bb F
Bb/D Eb
Tonight I'll close my eyes
Bb F
and finally get some sleep
Bb/D Eb
Yeah, tonight I'll close my eyes
Bb F
and finally get some sleep
BUILD-UP
Bb/D Eb
I gave up on make believe
Bb F
thought no one was made for me
Bb/D Eb
But things you would say to me,
Bb F
they threw it all away
Bb/D Eb
And took me to a place
Bb F
where the look upon my face
Bb/D Eb
Was no longer bitter,
Bb F
I'm no longer bitter
Eb
CHORUS
Eb Bb
Yeah You make growing up
F Gm
seem not so bad
Eb Bb
And for the first time in my life
F
I can overlook the past
Eb Bb
You make growing up
F Gm
seem not so bad
Eb Bb F
And I can finally close my eyes
POST-CHORUS
Eb Bb F Gm
Yeah we're growing up
Eb Bb F
Yeah we're growing up
Eb Bb F Gm
Yeah we're growing up
Eb Bb F
And we can finally close our eyes
OUTRO
Eb Cm Bb Eb Cm Bb
Eb Cm Bb Eb Cm Bb
Home » We Still Dream » Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Sanity Growning Up
Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Sanity Growning Up
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Sanity Growning Up :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Sanity Growning Up"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Sanity Growning Up. Kategori Artis :
We Still Dream
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Sanity Growning Up dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)