INTRO :
G#m F# E G#m F# E
G#m F# E G#m F# E
VERSE
G#m F#
I left a letter on the
E
dresser saying “I’ll be home soon”,
G#m F#
this repetition has
E
you sitting all alone in our room,
G#m F#/A#
but understand I’m
B
like a bottle at sea,
G#m F#
like a vessel with a message
E
waiting for the world to read
CHORUS
G#m F#
Turnaround,
E
I feel like I could use a change,
G#m F#
Turnaround
E
I’d finally have a chance to breathe
G#m F#
Everything I’ve ever known
E
I’ve sacrificed with hopes I’d find a
G#m F# E
Turnaround
INTERLUDE
G#m F# E G#m F# E
VERSE
G#m F#
A million things to say
E
but somehow only a few words fit,
G#m F#
I want to make a change,
E
instead I’ve ripped this notebook to shit
G#m F#/A#
cause I’ve been trying
B
to find the perfect sentence,
G#m F#
that’ll finally make a difference,
E
may their eyes and ears be open
CHORUS
G#m F#
Turnaround,
E
I feel like I could use a change,
G#m F#
Turnaround
E
I’d finally have a chance to breathe
G#m F#
Everything I’ve ever known
E
I’ve sacrificed with hopes I’d find a
G#m F# E
Turnaround
E
BREAK
E C#m G#m E C#m G#m
E C#m
If only I could show you,
G#m
that you open up my mind,
E C#m
dig your nails into the back of
G#m
my brain and separate the spine,
E C#m
you’d see that I only
G#m
want what’s best,
E C#m
I want to be the voice that
G#m
makes it’s way right inside their chest
E
CHORUS
G#m F#
Turnaround,
E
I feel like I could use a change,
G#m F#
Turnaround
E
I’d finally have a chance to breathe
G#m F#
Everything I’ve ever known
E
I’ve sacrificed with hopes I’d find a
G#m F# E
Turnaround
POST-CHORUS
E C#m
I want to be the voice that
G#m
makes it’s way
E C#m G#m
right inside their chest
OUTRO :
E C#m G#m E C#m G#m
E
Home » We Still Dream » Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Turnaround
Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Turnaround
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Turnaround :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Turnaround"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Turnaround. Kategori Artis :
We Still Dream
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Turnaround dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)