Intro: Fsus2 Gsus4 Am7 C Dm Fsus2 G Asus4 C Dadd24
Fsus2 Gsus4 Am7 C Dm
Breathing you in when I want you out, finding our truth in a hope of doubt
Fsus2 G Asus4 C Dadd24
Lying inside our quiet drama
Fsus2 G Am7 C Dm
Wearing your heart like a stolen dream, opening skies with your broken keys
Fsus2 G Asus4 C Dadd24
No one can blind us any longer
Fsus2 G Am7 C Dm Fsus2 G Asus4 C Dadd24
We'll run where lights won't chase us, hide where love can save us, I will never let you go
Fsus2 G Am7 G C Dm Fsus2 G Asus4 C Dadd24
We'll run where lights won't chase us, hide where love can save us, I will never let you go
[Interlude]: Fsus2 Gsus4 Am7 C Dm Fsus2 G Asus2 C Dadd24
Fsus2 G Am7 C Dm
We can exist on an empty stage, we don't need sound to invent our sake
Fsus2 G Asus4 C Dadd24
Heeding us blank into a coma
Fsus2 G Am7 G C Dm
Tracing the skin that defends your face, wrestle the walls that pretend they're safe
Fsus2 G Asus4 C Dadd24
So can the sand that pulls us under
Fsus2 G Am7 C Dm Fsus2 G Asus4 C Dadd24
We'll run where lights won't chase us, hide where love can save us, I will never let you go
Fsus2 G Am7 G C Dm Fsus2 G Asus4 C Dadd24
We'll run where lights won't chase us, hide where love can save us, I will never let you go
Fsus2 G
I will never let you go, I will never let you
Am7 C
I will never let you go, I will never let you
Dm G Fsus2
I will never let you go, I will never let you go
Home » Zedd » Kunci Gitar Zedd - Spectrum Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Zedd - Spectrum Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Zedd - Spectrum Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Zedd - Spectrum Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Zedd - Spectrum Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Zedd
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Zedd - Spectrum Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)