G D
I saw you there
Bm A
And looked you straight between the eyes
G D A A
And said I'm leaving
G D
And I don't care
Bm A
And I don't know if they were lies
G D A A
But I don't need them
G D Bm
Cause standing still isn't easy
A G
When the world's moving backwards
D Bm A
The world's moving backwards
G D
So get your fill
Bm
But please believe me
A G
That the world's moving backwards
D Bm A
The world's moving backwards
G D Bm A
G D A A
G D
And so I say
Bm A
So what if they're just stories
G D A A
What if I need them
G D
So I pray
Bm A G D
That you'll give me grace if you can hear me
A A
That you'll give me grace if you can hear
G D Bm
Cause standing still isn't easy
A G
When the world's moving backwards
D Bm A
The world's moving backwards
G D
So get your fill
Bm
But please believe me
A G
That the world's moving backwards
D Bm A
The world's moving backwards
G D
So I pray
Bm A G D
That you'll give me grace if you can hear me
Bm A
That you'll give me grace if you can hear me
G D Bm A
And I pray that you'll give us grace if you can hear me
G
You'll give us grace
D
You'll give us grace
A A
You'll give us grace
G D Bm
Cause standing still isn't easy
A G
When the world's moving backwards
D Bm A
The world's moving backwards
G D
So get your fill
Bm
But please believe me
A G
That the world's moving backwards
D Bm A
The world's moving backwards
G D
The world's moving
Bm A
The world's moving
G D
The world's moving
Bm A
The world's moving
End on G
Home » Ben Rector » Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - Moving Backwards
Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - Moving Backwards
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - Moving Backwards :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - Moving Backwards"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - Moving Backwards. Kategori Artis :
Ben Rector
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - Moving Backwards dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)