G D Em C
G D Em
I don't have too much to say
C
Except for a change in whether
G D Em
Today is the same as yesterday
C
Stuck in a sophomore effort
Em C G
(there's so much I don't know)
G D Em
Don’t know why we fear the change
C
When we've only just begun
G D Em
Because with fear comes hope the same
C
And tomorrow's gonna come
Em C G
There's so much I don't know
Em C G
There's so much I don't know
G D Em C
G D Em
And you find you're holding on
C
To everything you know
G D Em
But the strength to move beyond
C
Is found in letting go
Em C G
There's so much I don't know
Em C G
There's so much I don't know
Em C G
There's so much I don't know
Em C G
There's so much I don't know
C C D D
It's like learning how to drive on a crowded highway
C G D G
Whether this dies or stays alive, I did it my way
Em D
I know that the adventure's gone
C C
It's the second time I find that what is lost is replaced by grace and I find
Em C G
There's so much I don't know
Em C G
There's so much I don't know
Em C G
There's so much I don't know
Em C Em
There's so much I don't know
Home » Ben Rector » Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - The Sophomore
Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - The Sophomore
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - The Sophomore :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - The Sophomore"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - The Sophomore. Kategori Artis :
Ben Rector
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ben Rector - The Sophomore dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)