[INTRO] G Bm G Bm x2
[VERSE]
G Bm
Hey you can tell the world
C
That you're leaving
G Bm
And you can pack your bags
C
And spread your wings
G Bm
And you can tell them all
C
That it's over
G Bm
But while you wave goodbye
C
I'll be getting closer
[CHORUS]
G Em
Stand there and look into my eyes
G Em
And tell me that all we had were lies
G C
Show me that to you don't care
G C
And I'll stay here if you prefer
Bm C
Yes I'll leave you without a word
G
Without a word
[VERSE]
G Bm
And you can tell the world
C
That you're tired
G Bm
But your excuses, they won't work
C
'Cause I'll know that you're lying
G Bm
Every time that I see your face
C
I notice all the suffering
G Bm
Just turn to my embrace
C
I won't let you come to nothing
[CHORUS]
G Em
Stand there and look into my eyes
G Em
And tell me that all we had were lies
G C
Show me that to you don't care
G C
And I'll stay here if you prefer
Bm G Bm G C
Yes I'll leave you without a word
G
Without a word
[OUTRO]
C
Without a word
G
Without a word
C
Without a word
G
Without a word
Home » Birdy » Kunci Gitar Birdy - Without A Word
Kunci Gitar Birdy - Without A Word
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Birdy - Without A Word :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Birdy - Without A Word"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Birdy - Without A Word. Kategori Artis :
Birdy
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Birdy - Without A Word dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)