Intro : C#m C#m A A7 A C#m C#m A A7 A
A C
You keep me running round and round,
A A7
Well that's alright with me,
A A7 A
Up and down, I'm up the wall,
A
I'm up the bloody tree.
A
That's alright with me,
C A
Yeah, that's alright with me,
A A7 A
Well, it feels alright to me,
C A
Yeah, it looks alright to me.
C#m C#m
And, I'm so tall, I'm so tall,
A A7 A A
You raise me and then you let me fall.
C#m C#m
And I'm so small, I'm so small,
A A7 A
Wrap me round your finger, see me fall
A7
Here we go
Instrumental A A A7 A A A7 A A A A7 A A A7 A
C#m C#m A A7 A C#m C#m A A7 A
A A7
You keep me running round and round,
C A
Well that's alright with me,
A A7 A
Nothing, nothing, nothing's gonna
C
Step in my way.
A
Living on the ceiling,
A7
No more room down there.
A
Things fall in place,
A7 A
You got the joke, fall into place.
C#m C#m
And, I'm so tall, I'm so tall,
A A7 A A
You raise me and then you let me fall.
C#m C#m
And I'm so small, I'm so small,
A A7 A
Wrap me round your finger, see me fall
A7
Here we go
Instrumental A A A7 A A A7 A A A A7 A A A7 A
C#m C#m A A7 A C#m C#m A A7 A
A
You keep me running round and round,
G
Well that's alright with me,
A A7
Up and down, I'm up the wall,
A G
I'm up the bloody tree.
A A7
Hiding from your questions,
A
Questions you won't ask.
A A7
"Why'm I up the tree" you say,
A A7 C
"Why are you down there" I'm saying.
C#m C#m
And, I'm so tall, I'm so tall,
A A7 A A
You raise me and then you let me fall.
C#m C#m
And I'm so small, I'm so small,
A A7 A
Wrap me round your finger, see me fall
A7
I Say
OUTRO:
A A A7 A A A7 A A A A7 A A A7 A A A A7 A A A7 A
Home » Blancmange » Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Living On The Ceiling
Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Living On The Ceiling
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Living On The Ceiling :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Living On The Ceiling"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Living On The Ceiling. Kategori Artis :
Blancmange
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Living On The Ceiling dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)