[Intro]: F
Am F
Climb, is all we know, when thaw, is not below us
Dm Am F
No, can’t grow up, in that iron ground
C Dm
Claire, all too sore for sound
F Am F
Bet, is hardly shown, scraped, across the foam
Dm Am F
Like they stole it, and oh how they hold it
C Dm
Claire, we nearly forfeit
Dm Am
I, I’m growing like the quickening hues
Dm Am
I, I’m telling darkness from lines on you
F Dm
Over havens for a full and swollen morass, young habitat
C F Dm
All been living alone, where the ice snap and the hold clast are known
F Am F
Home, we’re savage high, come, we finally cry
Dm Am F
Oh and we don it, because it’s right
C Dm
Claire, I was too sore for sight
Dm Am
I, we are sewing up through the latchet greens
Dm Am
I, unpeel keenness, honey bean for bean
F Dm
Same white pillar tone as with the bone, street sand is thrown where she stashed us at
F C F Dm
All been living alone (all been living alone), where the crack's at in the low part of the stoning
[Outro]: C
Home » Bon Iver » Kunci Gitar Bon Iver - Wash
Kunci Gitar Bon Iver - Wash
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bon Iver - Wash :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bon Iver - Wash"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bon Iver - Wash. Kategori Artis :
Bon Iver
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bon Iver - Wash dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)