Intro: Am F G
Get up, get up, get up! (4x)
Verse 1:
Am F
Paparazzi flashin', you jump on the stage
Am F G
Sittin' in the crowd, and I'm watchin' (I'm watchin'), baby
Am F
Groupies in the back, you're under attack, they're screamin' your name
Am F G
But I don't give a damn, 'cause I like it (I like it), I like it (I like it)
Pre-Chorus:
F Am G Am
Turn the spotlight on, move a little, shred your guitar (You're my dirty rock boy!)
F Am G Am
Turn the mic way up, sweat a little, ownin' the crowd (You're my dirty rock boy!)
Chorus: (4x)
Am F G Am
(Get up, get up, get up!) Are you ready to roll, my rock boy?
Verse 2:
Am F
Finishin' your encore, and sippin' champagne
Am F G
(A rock star, rock star), you make me so hot!
Am F
Body burnin' up the fever, don't make me wait
Am F G
Meet me in your dressing room, I want it, want it, want it (I want it, I want it)
(Repeat Pre-Chorus & Chorus)
Bridge:
Am F G
The second that I saw you I could feel an attraction,
Am F G
Play me like a guitar and get into action!
Am F G
The second that I saw you I could feel an attraction,
Am F G
Play me like a guitar and swing, swing, swing, swing!
Home » Britney Spears » Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Rock Boy
Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Rock Boy
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Rock Boy :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Rock Boy"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Rock Boy. Kategori Artis :
Britney Spears
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Rock Boy dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)