VERSE 1
F
Calling out your name
F/D
Your face is everywhere
Bb/G
I'm reaching out to you
C4, C
To find that you're not there
F
I wake up every night
F/D
to see the state I'm in
Bb/G
It's like an endless fight
C4, C
I never seem to win
C/A Dm
I can't go on
Bb/G C4, C
As long as I believe
C/A Dm
Can't let go
Bb/G C
When I keep wondering...
CHORUS 1
F
Where are you now?
F/D
What have you found?
Bb/G
Where is your heart?
F/G C4
When I'm not around?
C F
Where are you now?
F/D, Bbm F
You gotta let me know, Oh Baby
(Bb maj 7) C F
So I can let you go
VERSE 2
F
I can hear your voice
F/D
The ring of yesterday
Bb/G
It seems so close to me
C4 C
but yet so far away
F
I should let it out
F/D
To save what's left of me
Bb/G
And close the doors of doubt
C4, C
win back my dignity
C/A Dm
But I can't go on
Bb/G C4, C
As long as I believe
C/A Dm
Can't let go
Bb/G F
When I keep wondering...
CHORUS 2
F
Where are you now?
F/D
What have you found?
Bb/G
Where is your heart?
C4
When I'm not around?
C F
Where are you now?
F/D, Bbm F
You gotta let me know, Oh Baby
(Bb maj 7) C F
So I can let you go
BRIDGE
(G), (Bm/F#), (Em), (Bm/D), (C), (C/A), (D4)
D G
I'll should let it out
D G/E, Cm
It's time to let you go
G (C maj 7) D G
Oh baby, I just wanna know.....
FINAL CHORUS
Ab
Where are you now
Ab/F
What have you found
C#/F
Where is your heart
Eb4
When I'm not around
Eb Ab
Tell me where are you now
Ab/F, C#m
You gotta let me know
Ab (C# maj 7) Eb Ab
Oh baby, so I can let you go
Home » Britney Spears » Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Where Are You Now
Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Where Are You Now
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Where Are You Now :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Where Are You Now"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Where Are You Now. Kategori Artis :
Britney Spears
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - Where Are You Now dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)