Am E Am
Baby, I'm so into you
F E Am
You got that somethin, what can I do
Am E Am
Baby, you stood me around
F E Am
The Earth is movin, but I can't feel the ground
F E Am
Every time you look at me
F E Am
My heart is jumpin, it's easy to see
F E Am
Lovin you means so much more
F F7
More than anything I ever felt before
CHORUS:
C
You drive me crazy
E Am
I just cant sleep
C E Am
Im so excited, I'm in too deep
C F E
Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright
Am E Am
Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night
Am E Am
Tell Me, you're so into me
F E Am
That i'm the only one you will see
Am E Am
Tell me, i'm not in the blue
F E Am
That i'm not wastin, my feelings on you
F E Am
Lovin' you means so much more
F F7
More than anything I ever felt before
CHORUS
Crazy, I just can't sleep
I'm so excited, I'm in too deep
Crazy, But it feels alright
Every Day and Every Night
You Drive Me Crazy (You drive me crazy baby)
Ohh..Crazy, But It Feels Alright
Baby Thinkin of you keeps me up all night
Baby Thinkin of you keeps me up all night
Home » Britney Spears » Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy
Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy. Kategori Artis :
Britney Spears
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)