Dm
Am G D
Am G D
Am G D
What do you think about when you look at me
Am G D
I know were not the fairytale you dreamed we'd be
F G D
You wore the veil, you walked the aisle, you took my hand
Am G
And we dove into a mystery
Dm
Am G D
Am G D
How I wish we could go back to simpler times
Am G D
Before all our scars and all our secrets were in the light
F G D
Now on this hallowed ground, we've drawn the battle lines
Am G
Will we make it through the night
Chorus
Dm Em Dm
It's going to take much more than promises this time
C
Only God can change our minds
D A
Maybe you and I were never meant to be complete
C G
Could we just be broken together
D A
If you can bring your shattered dreams and I'll bring mine
C G
Could healing still be spoken and save us
Em F#m G D
The only way well last forever is broken together
Am G D
Am G D
Am G D
How it must have been so lonely by my side
Am G D
We were building kingdoms and chasing dreams and left love behind
F G D
I'm praying God will help our broken hearts align
Am G
And we won't give up the fight
Chorus
Dm Em Dm
It's going to take much more than promises this time
c
Only God can change our minds
D A
Maybe you and I were never meant to be complete
C G
Could we just be broken together
D A
If you can bring your shattered dreams and I'll bring mine
C G
Could healing still be spoken and save us
Em F#m G D
The only way well last forever is broken together
Dm
Am G D
Am G D
Home » Casting Crowns » Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Broken Together
Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Broken Together
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Broken Together :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Broken Together"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Broken Together. Kategori Artis :
Casting Crowns
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Broken Together dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)