Intro
G Em D/F# G G/B C2
Verse 1
Em D/F# G
There's a place where mercy reigns
G/B C2
And never dies
Em D/F# G
There's a place where streams of grace
G/B C2
Flow deep and wide
Dadd4 C2
Where all the love I've ever found
Dadd4 C2
Comes like a flood, comes flowing down
Chorus
C2
At the cross, at the cross
G
I surrender my life
D
I'm in awe of You
Am7
I'm in awe of You
C2
Where Your love ran red
G
And my sin washed white
D
I owe all to You
Am7 C2 G C2/G
I owe all to You, Jesus
Verse 2
Em D/F# G
There's a place where sin and shame
G/B C2
Are powerless
Em D/F# G
And there my heart has peace with God
G/B C2
And forgiveness
Dadd4 G/B C2
Where all the love I've ever found
Dadd4 G/B C2
Comes like a flood, comes flowing down
Chorus
Bridge
C2
Here my hope is found
Em
Here on holy ground
G
Here I bow down
Dsus/F#
Here I bow down
C2
Here arms open wide
Em
Here You save my life
G/D
Here I bow down
D
Here I bow down
Chorus 2x
D
I owe it all to you
Am7 C2/G G C2/G G
I owe it all to you Jesus
Bridge 3x
Chorus 2x
Outro: C2 G C2 G
Home » Chris Tomlin » Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - At The Cross Love Ran Red
Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - At The Cross Love Ran Red
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - At The Cross Love Ran Red :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - At The Cross Love Ran Red"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - At The Cross Love Ran Red. Kategori Artis :
Chris Tomlin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - At The Cross Love Ran Red dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)