Verse (1):
G G2 C/G G G2 C/G
I waited__ for the___ Lord. He turned__ and heard my__ cry.
Am7 Em7 Am7 G/B C
His mer-cy_ opened_ up my eyes. When I couldn’t see… and my strength was failing me…
Chorus (1):
G Gsus G Dsus G Gsus G Dsus
I heard the roar… of the li – on of Judah. I heard the voice… that calms the raging__ sea__.
C2 G/B Am7 G/B
He came to__ me, came to__ me… When I needed__ the__ Lord.
C2 Dsus G
I heard the roar… of the li – on of Judah.
Verse (2):
G C2 G C2
I waited__ for the___ Lord. He appeared__ in blinding___ light.
Am7 Em7 Am7 G/B C
He led me through the darkest_ night_. When I couldn’t see… and my strength was failing me.
PLAY CHORUS (2) BELOW
Bridge:
G/B C2 G/D C/E D/F#
When I lifted my hands__ He lifted me up__. All praise__ to the Savior, all worship to__ God__.
G Dsus G/B C2 Dsus
And with all__that I am, With all_ of my heart_. All praise_ to the Savior, all worship to_ God_.
Chorus (2):
G C2 G/B Dsus G C2 G/B Dsus
I heard the roar… of the li – on of Judah. I heard the voice… that calms the raging__ sea_.
C2 G/B Am7 G/B
He came to__ me, came to__ me… When I needed__ the__ Lord,
C2 Dsus G (Em7) on last Chorus
I heard the roar… of the li - on of Judah.
Ending Chorus:
D/F# G C2 G/B Am7 G/B
You came to__ me, came to__ me… When I needed__ You, Lord.
C2 Dsus Em7 D/F# G C2 Dsus G
I heard the roar… of the li – on of Judah_____. I heard the roar… of the li - on of Judah.
Home » Chris Tomlin » Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - The Roar
Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - The Roar
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - The Roar :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - The Roar"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - The Roar. Kategori Artis :
Chris Tomlin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chris Tomlin - The Roar dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)