Intro:
A D C x2
A D
Blaze it up we'll be cruisin'
C
With the Top Down
A D
Rev up the engine we'll be cruisin'
C
watch it go down
A D
Get in my truck and I'll be ridin'
C
With my Top Down
A D
With my Top Down
C
My Top Down
A
From a small town
D C
Cruisin' thru the big city
A
Where the fellas are cute
D C
And the girls are pretty
A
It's our world so you know
D C
it's going down
A
I ain't got a lotta of money
D
but I got a lotta style
C
What what
A D
Blaze it up we'll be cruisin'
C
With the Top Down
A D
Rev up the engine we'll be cruisin'
C
watch it go down
A D
Get in my truck and I'll be ridin'
C
With my Top Down
A D
With my Top Down
C
My Top Down
A
Electric City
D C
Baby you're mine tonight
A
Electric City
D C
Don't you shine bright
A
Electric City
D C
Baby you light the way
A
Electric City
D C
I think that I might stay
A
Passed out real
and I woke up realer
D C
(hey,hey,hey,hey,hey)
A
Me and my clique
goin' hard and you feel us
D C
(hey,hey,hey,hey,hey)
(Single strum, let it ring)
A
Come on
D C
let me take you for a ride
A
I ain't got a lotta of money
D
but I got a lotta style
C
What what
A D
Blaze it up we'll be cruisin'
C
With the Top Down
A D
Rev up the engine we'll be cruisin'
C
watch it go down
A D
Get in my truck and I'll be ridin'
C
With my Top Down
A D
With my Top Down
C
My Top Down
A
Electric City
D C
Baby you're mine tonight
A
Electric City
D C
Don't you shine bright
A
Electric City
D C
Baby you light the way
A
Electric City
D C
I think that I might stay
A D
Blaze it up we'll be cruisin'
C
With the Top Down
A D
Rev up the engine we'll be cruisin'
C
watch it go down
A D
Get in my truck and I'll be ridin'
C
With my Top Down
A D
With my Top Down
C
My Top Down
A
Electric City
D C
Baby you're mine tonight
A
Electric City
D C
Don't you shine bright
A
Electric City
D C
Baby you light the way
A
Electric City
D C
I think that I might stay
Outro: A D C x4
Home » Fifth Harmony » Kunci Gitar Fifth Harmony - Top Down
Kunci Gitar Fifth Harmony - Top Down
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Fifth Harmony - Top Down :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Fifth Harmony - Top Down"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Fifth Harmony - Top Down. Kategori Artis :
Fifth Harmony
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Fifth Harmony - Top Down dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)