Intro
Cadd9 G Em D
Cadd9 G D D
Cadd9 G
Its a kiss from Katie on the swing set,
Em D
when I was in 3rd grade
Cadd9 G
Teacher makin me sit from recess,
D D
when I would mis-behave
Cadd9 G
Its a long haul to see my grandma,
Em D
during the holidays
Cadd9 G
I can tell my momma loved Jesus,
D D
by the way she said grace
Cadd9 G
Its a spring break,
Em D
for me and my buddies had to go our own way
Cadd9 G D D
The Sunday, that I got saved
Cadd9 G Em D
Its a class ring, that we never bought cause we thought we'd win state
Cadd9 G D D
But it didn't turn out that way
Em Cadd9
I cant complain, Its how it became
D
The man I am today
Cadd9 G Em D
Cadd9 G D D
Cadd9 G Em D
Its a fast lane headed down the interstate, a long way from home
Cadd9 G
Loaded down with a truck full of memories
D D
The only thing Ive ever owned
Cadd9 G
Its a late night, bar fights comin in
Em D
getting pizza at 3 am
Cadd9 G
Fallin in and out of love with my girlfriend,
D Em
asking God to forgive my sins, again
D
and again
Cadd9 G Em D
Its the four years, everybody says your supposed to find yourself
Cadd9 G D D
and they were the best
Cadd9 G Em D
The lonely tears that I cried that night when I saw my dad die
Cadd9 G D D
but i know hes in a better place
Em Cadd9
So I cant complain, its how I became
D Cadd9
the man I am today
Cadd9 G Em D
Cause the good Lord always seems to have a funny way
Cadd9 G D D
of makin' you look back on your life and say
Cadd9 G Em D
Its the white dress, walking down the isle the day I said I do
Cadd9 G D D
Watchin our boy take his first breath
Cadd9 G Em D
Its the true love, that made it through the years and started on a swing set,
Cadd9 G D D
I know that I am truly blessed
Em Cadd9 Em D (strum once)
So I cant complain, I wouldn't change a thing, its how I became
Cadd9 G Em D
the man I am today.
Cadd9 G D D
The man I am today
Home » Florida Georgia Line » Kunci Gitar Florida Georgia Line - Man I Am Today
Kunci Gitar Florida Georgia Line - Man I Am Today
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Florida Georgia Line - Man I Am Today :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Florida Georgia Line - Man I Am Today"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Florida Georgia Line - Man I Am Today. Kategori Artis :
Florida Georgia Line
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Florida Georgia Line - Man I Am Today dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)