B F# G#m F#
I never knew a man could be so lonely
E B C#m E
That life could treat a man so wrong
B F# G#m
But when the odds were all against me
Am C#m G#m C#m F#
You gave me the strength to carry on
B C#m
You gave me a new start,
D#m E
So I will give you my heart
B F# B E F#
You, you are my life, you're all I am
B F# B E F#
Only you can understand the way I am
Ponte: B F#
B F# G#m F#
You never give me enough of your love
E B C#m
I need more and more each day
E B F# G#m
Honey, can't you see the only thing I can be sure of
Am C#m G#m F#
Is that something real has come my way
B C#m
Oh, so I believe my heart,
D#m E
Though sometimes it tears me apart
Pré solo: F# A
Solo: B F# G#m F#
E D#m C#m E
B C#m B E
B F# B E F#
You, you are my life, you're all I am
B F# B E F#
Baby, it's you, you are my life, you're all I am
G#m B F# B E F#
Only you can understand the way I am
C#m E B
You know I live my life for you
B F# B E F#
You are my life, you're all I am
A B F# B E F#
Ooh, baby, it's true, you are my life, you're all I am
G#m B F# B E F#
Only you can understand the way I am
Home » Foreigner » Kunci Gitar Foreigner - Youre All I Am
Kunci Gitar Foreigner - Youre All I Am
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Foreigner - Youre All I Am :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Foreigner - Youre All I Am"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Foreigner - Youre All I Am. Kategori Artis :
Foreigner
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Foreigner - Youre All I Am dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)