C
Im a flag waving patriotic nephew of my Uncle Sam
F C
A rough riding fighting Yankee man
C
I love mom and apple pie and the freedoms that we all enjoy
Am D G
Across this beautiful land
C
I worked hard and I fight hard for the old red, white and blue
F G
And Ill die a whole lot harder if it comes to where I have to
C
Im a flag waving patriotic nephew of my Uncle Sam
D G C
A rough riding fighting Yankee man
F
And when I see old glory waving
I think of all the brave men
Bb F
Who have fought and died for what is right and wrong
F
And when I see old glory burn'
F
My blood begins to churn
G C
And I could do some fightin of my own
F
I dont believe in violence, Im a God fearing man
Bb C
But Id stand up for my country just as long as I can stand
F
'Cause Im a flag waving patriotic nephew of my Uncle Sam
G C F
A rough riding fighting Yankee man
C
Im a flag waving patriotic nephew of my Uncle Sam
F C
A rough riding fighting Yankee man
C
And I enjoy the liberty of being what I want to be
Am D G
And achieve as many goals as I can
C
I was taught to turn the other cheek, but daddy used to say
F G
Walk soft and pack a big stick, but never walk away
f
Im a flag waving patriotic nephew of my Uncle Sam
G C F
A rough riding fighting Yankee man
F
And when I see old glory waving
I think of all the brave men
Bb F
Who have fought and died for what is right and wrong
F
And when I see old glory burn'
F
My blood begins to churn
G C
And I could do some fightin of my own
F
'Cause I love all my brothers and we're proud of our birth
Bb G C
Weve got the greatest country here on Gods green earth
F
And Im a flag waving patriotic nephew of my Uncle Sam
G C F
A rough riding fighting Yankee man
Home » Johnny Cash » Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - Song Of The Patriot
Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - Song Of The Patriot
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - Song Of The Patriot :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - Song Of The Patriot"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - Song Of The Patriot. Kategori Artis :
Johnny Cash
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - Song Of The Patriot dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)