Intro:
Em C Bm
Em C Bm
(Play Em Throughout Verse)
Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I'm picking me apart again
You all assume
I'm safe here in my room
Unless I try to start again
[Chorus]
Am
I don't want to be the one
C
The battles always choose
Bm
Cuz inside I realize
C
That I'm the one confused
Em C
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Bm
Or why I have to scream
Em C
I don't know why I instigate
Bm
And say what I don't mean
Em C
I don't know how I got this way
Bm
I know it's not alright
C D
So I'm breaking the habit
C D Em
I'm breaking the habit tonight
(Play Em Thgroughout Verse)
Clutching my cure
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again
I heard much more
Than anytime before
I have no options left again
[Chorus]
C Am
I don't want to be the one
C
The battles always choose
C Am
Cuz inside I realize
C
That I'm the one confused
Em C
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Bm
Or why I have to scream
Em C
I don't know why I instigate
Bm
And say what I don't mean
Em C
I don't know how I got this way
Bm
I'll never be alright
C D
So, I'm breaking the habit
C D Em
I'm breaking the habit tonight
(Bridge)
Em D
I'll paint it on the walls
G Am
Cuz I'm the one at fault
Em D
I'll never fight again
G Am
And this is how it ends
[Chorus]
Em C
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Bm
Or why I have to scream
Em C
But now I have some clarity
Bm
to show you what I mean
Em C
I don't know how I got this way
Bm
I'll never be alright
C D
So, I'm breaking the habit
C D
I'm breaking the habit
C D Em
I'm breaking the habit tonight
Home » Linkin Park » Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit. Kategori Artis :
Linkin Park
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)