Am F
Crawling in my skin
C G
These wounds, they will not heal
Am F
Fear is how I fall
C G
Confusing what is real
Am F
There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
C G
Consuming, confusing
Am F
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
C
Controlling
G
I can't seem
Am F
To find myself again
Am
My walls are closing in
(without a sence of confidence i'm convinced there's too much pressure to take)
Am F
I've felt this way before
E
So insecure
Am F
Crawling in my skin
C G
These wounds, they will not heal
Am F
Fear is how I fall
C G
Confusing what is real
Am F
Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
C G
Distracting, reacting
Am F
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
C G
It's haunting how I can't seem...
Am F
To find myself again
Am
My walls are closing in
(without a sence of confidence i'm convinced there's too much pressure to take)
Am F
I've felt this way before
E
So insecure
Home » Linkin Park » Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Crawling Acousitc
Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Crawling Acousitc
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Crawling Acousitc :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Crawling Acousitc"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Crawling Acousitc. Kategori Artis :
Linkin Park
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Crawling Acousitc dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)