VERSE 1
Em
I dreamed I was missing
G
You were so scared.
C#
But no one would listen
Am
Cuz' no one else cared.
Em
After my dreaming
G
I woke with this fear.
C#
What am I leaving,
Am
When I am done here?
PRE-CHORUS
C# Am
So if you're asking me I want you to know...
Em
When my time comes
G
Forget the wrong that i've done
C Am
Help me leave behind some reason to be missed.
Em
And don't resent me
G
And when you're feeling empty
C
Keep me in your memory
Am Em
Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest.
VERSE 2
G
Don't be afraid
Em
Of taking my beatings
Am
Of shit that I've made
Em
I'm strong on the surface
G
Not all the way through.
C#
I've never been perfect
Am
But neither have you.
PRE-CHORUS
C Am
So if you're asking me I want you to know...
Em
When my time comes
G
Forget the wrong that i've done
C Am
Help me leave behind some reason to be missed.
Em
And don't resent me
G
And when you're feeling empty
C
Keep me in your memory
Am Em
Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest.
BRIDGE
...Em
Forgetting
G* Em
All the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well.
...Em
Pretending
G* Em
Someone else can come and save me from myself.
Am
I can't be who you are...
Em
When my time comes
G
Forget the wrong that i've done
C Am
Help me leave behind some reason to be missed.
Em
And don't resent me
G
And when you're feeling empty
C
Keep me in your memory
Am Em
Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest.
Em
Forgetting
G Em
All the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well.
Em
Pretending
Am Em
Someone else can come and save me from myself.
Em Am
I can't be who you are.
I can't be who you are.
Home » Linkin Park » Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest. Kategori Artis :
Linkin Park
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)