Am C
If I could follow my
F C
whole life's track
Am G
I'd still be here at the crossroads, dear
F C
My broken heart has never left
Am C
Half the time it took half my life
F C
To have half a right to say
Am G
Nothing ever makes it home
F C
That takes the blue star highway
Am G
Nothing ever makes it home
F C
That takes the blue star highway
Am C
If today you're left with nothing
F C
Be thankful you're not left with less
Am G
Some of us only lose the dark
F C
To get lost in darkness
Am C
Red crescent moon you can
F C
lay the lantern down
Am G
I'm back where you join hands
F C
With the blue highway now
Am C
If I could have my heart come back
F C
And be forgiven for them old days
Am G
I'd be headed where I always been
F C
Down the wrong road both ways
Am G
I'd be headed where I always been
F C
Down the wrong road both ways
Home » Magnolia Electric Co » Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Down The Wrong Road Both Ways
Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Down The Wrong Road Both Ways
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Down The Wrong Road Both Ways :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Down The Wrong Road Both Ways"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Down The Wrong Road Both Ways. Kategori Artis :
Magnolia Electric Co
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Down The Wrong Road Both Ways dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)