Intro:
Dm C G
F Am G
Dm C
Bb F
C
verse 1
C Dm C G
I watched you walk out from the world before
F Am G
And nothing asked you to be much more
Dm C
Than just a handful of dust
Refrain
Bb F C
Oh lonesome valley, lonesome valley (x2)
Verse 2
Dm C G
Out here the ghost wears the feathered crown
F Am G
of blues and the sickle moon
Dm C
to watch over all the lost horizon
Refrain
Bb F C
All through the lonesome valley, the lonesome valley (x2)
Verse 3
Dm C G
Now I'm not worried about heading back
F Am G
I will be punished by a civil death
Dm C
If I've done enough but not my best
Bridge
Bb F C x2
Verse 4
Dm C G
I turn my pain into a simple plan
F Am G
Harmony onward friend
Dm C
Dragging myself out again
Refrain
Bb F C
Oh through the lonesome valley, the lonesome valley (x2)
Verse 5
Dm C G
Now let the wolf judge me as I stand
F Am G
Harmony onward friend
Bb F
Until I see that old star again
Refrain
Bb F
High over the lonesome valley (x2)
C
the lonesome valley
Outro.
Dm C G
F Am G
Dm C
Bb F
C
Home » Magnolia Electric Co » Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Lonesome Valley
Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Lonesome Valley
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Lonesome Valley :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Lonesome Valley"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Lonesome Valley. Kategori Artis :
Magnolia Electric Co
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Magnolia Electric Co - Lonesome Valley dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)