[Verse I]
A Em D G
You've got it in the palm of your hands
A Em D G
It's slipping through your fingers like sand
A Em D G
Cause they don't understand who you are
A Em D G
Doesn't matter long as I am your star, star
A Em D G A
Yeah I know that I need the gold
Em D G
But what I love can't be bought or sold
[Chorus]
A Em
Don't think I want what I used to want
D G
Don't think I need what I used to need
A Em
Don't think I want what I used to want
D G
Don't think I see what I used to see
[Verse II]
A Em D G
I've been waiting, waiting for the penny to drop
A Em D G
I've been working, working to get back what I lost
A Em D G
But whatever happens I'll be okay
A Em D G
Cause fortune's running out of my veins, my veins (uh huh)
A Em D G A Em D G
You can't take away my statue so you better make a way
A
for a Greek gold rush
[Chorus]
A Em
Don't think I want what I used to want
D G
Don't think I need what I used to need
A Em
Don't think I want what I used to want
D G A
Don't think I see what I used to see
Em D G A Em
In El Dorado your gold
D G
To Colorado can't be bought or sold
[Verse III]
A Em
Now there's no moral to this story
D G A Em D G
But I can hear my freedom calling me, calling me
[Chorus]
A Em
I don't care that everybody knows
D G
I'm a million dollars in the hole
A Em
I don't care that everybody knows
D G A
Baby I don't even want your gold
Em D G A Em
From El Dorado your gold
D G
To Colorado can't be bought or sold
A Em D G
Gold Rush
A Em D G
Gold Rush
Home » Marina And The Diamonds » Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Gold
Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Gold
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Gold :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Gold"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Gold. Kategori Artis :
Marina And The Diamonds
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Gold dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)