C
I never knew perfection til
C/B
I heard you speak, and now it kills me
F
Just to hear you say the simple things
C
Now waking up is hard to do
C/B
And sleeping is impossible too
F Bb
Everything is reminding me of you
Bb
What can I do?
C C/B
It’s not right, not OK
Am Am7 D7
Say the words that you say
F
Maybe we’re better off this way?
C C/B
I’m not fine, I’m in pain
Am Am7 D7
It’s harder everyday
F
Maybe we’re better off this way?
It’s better that we break…
C
A fool to let you slip away
C/B
I chase you just to hear you say
F
You’re scared and that you think that I’m insane
C
The city look so nice from here
C/B
Pity I can’t see it clearly
F Bb
While you’re standing there, it disappears
It disappears
C C/B
It’s not right, not OK
Am Am7 D7
Say the words that you say
F
Maybe we’re better off this way?
C C/B
I’m not fine, I’m in pain
Am Am7 D7
It’s harder everyday
F
Maybe we’re better off this way?
It’s better that we break…
F G
Saw you sitting all alone
F G
You’re fragile and you’re cold, but that’s all right
F
Life these days is getting rough
G
They’ve knocked you down and beat you up
Am G
But it’s just a rollercoaster anyway, yeah
C C/B
It’s not right, not OK
Am Am7 D7
Say the words that you say
F
Maybe we’re better off this way?
C C/B
I’m not fine, I’m in pain
Am Am7 D7
It’s harder everyday
F
Maybe we’re better off this way?
C C/B
It’s not right, not OK
Am Am7 D7
Say the words that you say
F
Maybe we’re better off this way?
C C/B
I’m not fine, I’m in pain
Am Am7 D7
It’s harder everyday
F
Maybe we’re better off this way?
It’s better that we break…baby
Home » Maroon 5 » Kunci Gitar Maroon 5 - Better That We Break
Kunci Gitar Maroon 5 - Better That We Break
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Maroon 5 - Better That We Break :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Maroon 5 - Better That We Break"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Maroon 5 - Better That We Break. Kategori Artis :
Maroon 5
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Maroon 5 - Better That We Break dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)