Intro:
G Em D D
Verse:
G
I stay out too late
Em
Got nothing in my brain
D
That's what people say, mmhmm
D
That's what people say, mmhmm
G
I go on too many dates
Em
But I can't make them stay
D
At least that's what people say, mmhmm
D
That's what people say, mmhmm
Pre-chorus:
G
But I keep cruising
Em
Can't stop, won't stop moving
D
It's like I got this music
D
In my mind, saying it's gonna be alright
Chorus:
G
Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
Em
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
D
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
D
Shake it off, shake it off
G
Heart breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
Em
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
D
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
D
Shake it off, Shake it off
Verse:
G
I never miss a beat
Em
I'm lightning on my feet
D
And that's what they don't see, mmhmm
D
That's what they don't see, mmhmm
G
I'm dancing on my own
Em
I make the moves up as I go
D
And that's what they don't know, mmhmm
D
That's what they don't know, mmhmm
Pre-chorus:
G
But I keep cruising
Em
Can't stop, won't stop moving
D
It's like I got this music
D
In my mind, saying it's gonna be alright
Chorus:
G
Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
Em
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
D
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
D
Shake it off, shake it off
G
Heart breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
Em
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
D
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
D
Shake it off, Shake it off
Post-chorus:
G
Shake it off, I shake it off,
Em
I shake it off, I shake it off,
D
I shake it off, I shake it off,
D
I Shake it off, I shake it off
Bridge:
G
Yo, Taylor shake 'em off. Don't let them get to you
Em
Go ahead and dance like ain't nobody watching you
D
Shake like your polaroid pictures
D
You've got the fans like they wanna dance with you
G Em
Shake 'em off, shake 'em off, aah shake 'em off
D D
Shake 'em off, you've got to shake 'em off, shake 'em off, hey ooh
Chorus:
G
Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
Em
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
D
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
D
Shake it off, shake it off
G
Heart breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
Em
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
D
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
D
Shake it off, Shake it off
Post-chorus:
G
Shake it off, I shake it off,
Em
I shake it off, I shake it off,
D
I shake it off, I shake it off,
D
I Shake it off, I shake it off
Home » Meghan Trainor » Kunci Gitar Meghan Trainor - Shake It Off Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Meghan Trainor - Shake It Off Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Meghan Trainor - Shake It Off Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Meghan Trainor - Shake It Off Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Meghan Trainor - Shake It Off Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Meghan Trainor
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Meghan Trainor - Shake It Off Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)