INTRO: G C D C
G C D G
Matter of fact, you're on the right track,
C Am7 D G
my future looks black and blue.
C D C G
(ohhhhh..ohhhhhh..ohhhh.....)
G C D G
Didn't take long to see I was wrong..that
D G
I still got it strong for you.
C D
(oooooooooo-ooooooooooooo)
CHORUS:
G C D C
I'll come running, yeah (I'll come running, yeah)
G C D C
if you want me to (if you want me to)
G C D C
I'll come running, yeah (I'll come running, yeah)
G C D G
cause I'm done in, yeah, without you.
C D C
(Whooooaaa-ooooohhhhhh)
G C D G
I'd give my last shirt to take back the words,
C D G C D C
that brought all that hurt uponnnnnnn her.
G C D G
Both made mistakes, had some bad breaks..
Am7 D G C D
but we've got what it takes to go on..onnnnn.
CHORUS:
G C D C
I'll come running, yeah (I'll come running, yeah)
G C D C
if you want me to (if you want me to)
G C D C
I'll come running, yeah (I'll come running, yeah)
G C D G
cause I'm done in, yeah, without you.
C D C
(Whooooaaa-ooooohhhhhh)
INTERLUDE: G C D G C D G C D
CHORUS:
G C D C
I'll come running, yeah (I'll come running, yeah)
G C D C
if you want me to (if you want me to)
G C D C
I'll come running, yeah (I'll come running, yeah)
G C D G
cause I'm done in, yeah, without you.
C D C G C D C
(Whooooaaa-ooooohhhhhh-oooooo-ooooo-oooooo)
OUTRO: G C D C G..
Home » Neil Diamond » Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Ill Come Running
Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Ill Come Running
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Ill Come Running :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Ill Come Running"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Ill Come Running. Kategori Artis :
Neil Diamond
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Ill Come Running dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)