INTRO: D A Am7 (x2)
Am7
Love's a thing that needs warmth to thrive on,
G
then it grows..at least that's what I've been
D
told.
Am7 G Am7
You can't love someone if you find that all you
Em7 D
get in return is a heart that's cold.
CHORUS:
C D G C D C
They say you need love to love..you gotta have
G C
love to love.
D C G C D
They all say it works that way but if it's true,
C Dm Am D Am D Am
why do I love you?
Am7
Seems like you keep tryin' to break me, you do things
Em7 D
designed just to make me cry.
Am7
And I've heard if warm lips don't touch you, love won't
D
grow no matter how much you try.
CHORUS:
C D G C D C
They say you need love to love..you gotta have
G C
love to love.
D C G C D
They all say it works that way but if it's true,
C Dm Am D Am D Am
why do I love you?
INTERLUDE: Am Am7 D C
CHORUS:
D G C D C
They say you need love to love..you gotta have
G C
love to love.
D C G C D
They all say it works that way but if it's true,
C Dm Am
why do I love you?
OUTRO:
C Dm Am D Am
why do I love you?..why do I love you?..
D Am D Am
Like I do?.........
Home » Neil Diamond » Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Love To Love
Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Love To Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Love To Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Love To Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Love To Love. Kategori Artis :
Neil Diamond
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Neil Diamond - Love To Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)