D
And who would have thought that a cutie pie just like you
Bm D
Would have anything to do with a smelly dude like me
Bm (play Riff 1)
I find it hard to believe
D
And who would have thought that you ever would have kissed my cheek
Bm D
In your backyard on your trampoline that night
D7
I never put up a fight
(Riff 2) G
And I know that you’re all shook up
A
From a terrible relationship
Bm
He broke your heart
D
Yeah, he tore you in to pieces
G A
But I promise you dear
Bm
I’ll never touch you like he did
E7
So baby, please take my hand
A D
And you’ll never be alone again
Whistle/Guitar Solo: Bm G A D Bm G Gm
D
And every single time I look in to your eyes
I see a little bit more sunshine
Bm
I feel a little bit more like me
Instead of who I turned out to be
D
I wouldn’t trade it for a thing
D7
Could I call you my baby?
(Riff 2) G
And I know that you’re all shook up
A
From a terrible relationship
Bm
He broke your heart
D
Yeah, he tore you in to pieces
G A
But I promise you dear
Bm
I’ll never touch you like he did
E7
So baby, please take my hand
A7 D7
And you’ll never be alone again
G
Cause I know he broke your heart
Gm A7 A7sus4 A7
But I’ll love you ‘til the end
E7
So baby, please take my hand
A7 D
And you’ll never be alone again
E7
So baby, please take my hand
A7 D
And you’ll never be alone again
E7
So baby, please take my hand
A7 D
And you’ll never be alone again
Home » Nevershoutnever » Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Trampoline
Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Trampoline
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Trampoline :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Trampoline"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Trampoline. Kategori Artis :
Nevershoutnever
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Trampoline dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)