Intro: Em A x2
Verse 1:
Em A
We the people fight for our existence
Em A
We don't claim to be perfect but we're free
Em A
We dream our dreams alone with no resistance
Em A
Fading like the stars we wish to be
Bridge:
D G
You know I didn't mean what I just said
Em A
But my God woke up on the wrong side of His bed
And it just don't matter now
Chorus:
G D A Em D G
'Cause little by little we gave you everything you ever dreamed of
D A Em D G
Little by little the wheels of your life have slowly fallen off
D A Em D G
Little by little you have to give it all, in all your life
D C G A
And all the time I just ask myself why you're really here?
Verse 2:
Em A
True perfection has to be imperfect
Em A
I know that that sounds foolish, but it's true
Em A
The day has come and now you'll have to accept
Em A
The life inside your head we give to you
Bridge:
D G
You know I didn't mean what I just said
Em A
But my God woke up on the wrong side of his bed
And it just don't matter now ...
Chorus:
G D A Em D G
'Cause little by little we gave you everything you ever dreamed of
D A Em D G
Little by little the wheels of your life have slowly fallen off
D A Em D G
Little by little you have to give it all, in all your life
D C G A
And all the time I just ask myself why you're really here
Instrumental: A Em G A Em
G D A Em D G
Little by little we gave you everything you ever dreamed of
D A Em D G
Little by little the wheels of your life have slowly fallen off
D A Em D G
Little by little you have to give it all, in all your life
D A Em D G
And all the time I just ask myself why you're really here
Outro:
Em D G
Why am I really here?
Em D G D
Why am I really here? ...
Home » Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds » Kunci Gitar Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds - Little By Little Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds - Little By Little Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds - Little By Little Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds - Little By Little Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds - Little By Little
Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds - Little By Little
Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)