Intro: Bb
Verse 1:
Eb G# Bb
Where are you going I don't mind
Eb G# Bb
I've killed my world and I've killed my time
Eb G# Bb
So where do I go what do I see
Eb G# Bb
I see many people coming after me
Eb G# G
So where are you going to I don't mind
Cm Am/G G# Eb
If I live too long I'm afraid I'll die
G# Eb G
So I will follow you wherever you go
Cm Am/G G# Eb
If your offered hand is still open to me
Chorus 1:
G G7 Cm G#
Strangers on this road we are on
Eb Bb Eb Eb/D G# Eb Bb
We are not two; we are one
Verse 2:
Eb G# Bb
So you've been where I've just come
Eb G# Bb
>From the land that brings losers on
Eb G# Bb
So we will share this road we walk
Eb G# Bb
And mind our mouths and beware our talk
Eb G# G
Till peace we find tell you what I'll do
Cm Am/G G# Eb
All the things I own I will share with you
G# Eb G
And if I feel tomorrow like I feel today
Cm Am/G G# Eb
We'll take what we want and give the rest away
Chorus 2:
G G7 Cm G#
Strangers on this road we are on
Eb Bb Eb Eb/D G# Eb Bb
We are not two; we are one
Verse 3:
Eb G# Bb
Holy man and holy priest
Eb G# Bb
This love of life makes me weak in my knees
Eb G# Bb
And when we get there make your play
Eb G# Bb
Cos soon I feel you're gonna carry us away
Eb G# G
In a promised lie you made us believe
Cm Am/G G# Eb
For many men there is so much grief
G# Eb G
And my mind is proud but it aches with rage
Cm Am/G G# Eb
We'll take what we want and give the rest away
Chorus 3:
G G7 Cm G#
Strangers on this road we are on
Eb Bb Eb Eb/D G# Eb Bb
We are not two; we are one
G G7 Cm G#
Strangers on this road we are on
Eb Bb Eb Eb/D G# Eb Bb Eb
We are not two; we are one
Home » Norah Jones » Kunci Gitar Norah Jones - Strangers
Kunci Gitar Norah Jones - Strangers
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Norah Jones - Strangers :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Norah Jones - Strangers"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Norah Jones - Strangers. Kategori Artis :
Norah Jones
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Norah Jones - Strangers dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)