Intro: C
C
Lost in skies of powdered gold
Fmaj7
Caught in clouds of silver ropes
C
Showered by the empty hopes
F
As I tumble down falling fast to the ground
Am
I know I'll wither
G6
So peel away the bark
Fmaj7
Because nothing
Am
Grows when it is dark
G6
In spite of all my fears
Fmaj7
I can see it all so clear
Fmaj7
I see it all so clear
C
Ooh -
C/B Am
Cover your crystal eyes
G6
And feel the tones
Fmaj7 C
That tremble down your spine
C
Ooh -
C/B Am
Cover your crystal eyes
G6
And let your colors bleed
Fmaj7 C
And blend with mine
C
Making waves in pitch black sand
Fmaj7
Feel the salt dance on my hands
C
Raw and charcoal colored thighs
Fmaj7
Feel so cold and my skin
Fmaj7
Feels so paper-thin
Am
I know I'll wither
G6
So peel away the bark
Fmaj7
Because nothing
Am
Grows when it is dark
G6
In spite of all my fears
Fmaj7
I can see it all so clear
Fmaj7
I see it all so clear
C
Ooh -
C/B Am
Cover your crystal eyes
G6
And feel the tones
Fmaj7 C
That tremble down your spine
C
Ooh -
C/B Am
Cover your crystal eyes
G6
And let your colors bleed
Fmaj7 C
And blend with mine
Am
But I'm ok
Em
In see-through skin
Fmaj7
I forgive what is within
Am
Because I'm in this house
Em
I'm in this home
Fmaj7
All my time
C
Ooh -
C/B Am
Cover your crystal eyes
G6
And feel the tones
Fmaj7 C
That tremble down your spine
C
Ooh -
C/B Am
Cover your crystal eyes
G6
And let your colors bleed
Fmaj7 C
And blend with mine
Home » Of Monsters And Men » Kunci Gitar Of Monsters And Men - Crystals
Kunci Gitar Of Monsters And Men - Crystals
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Of Monsters And Men - Crystals :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Of Monsters And Men - Crystals"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Of Monsters And Men - Crystals. Kategori Artis :
Of Monsters And Men
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Of Monsters And Men - Crystals dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)