[Intro]: Am C F x2
Am C F
I don't wanna hear you've got a boyfriend
Am C F
Sometimes you're better off alone
Am C
But if you change your mind, you know where I am
F
Yeah if you change your mind, you know where to find me
Am C F
Cause I don't ever wanna be your boyfriend
G F
And never did I think that I, would be caught in the way you got me
G F
Push another girl aside and just give in
Am C F
Girls love girls and boys (sophisticated, manipulated)
Am C F
Girls love girls and boys (sophisticated, manipulated)
Am C F
Never did I think that I, would be caught in the way you got me
Am C F Am
But girls love girls and boys, and love is not a choice
Am C F
Pose, you gotta save your reputation
Am C F
They're close to finding out about your girlfriend
Am C
But if you change your mind, you know where I am
F
Yeah if you change your mind, you know where to find me
Am C F
Cause I don't wanna save your reputation
G F
And never did I think that I, would be caught in the way you got me
G F
Push another girl aside and just give in
Am C F
Girls love girls and boys (sophisticated, manipulated)
Am C F
Girls love girls and boys (sophisticated, manipulated)
Am C F
Never did I think that I, would be caught in the way you got me
Am C F G
But girls love girls and boys, and love is not a choice
F G
I am just a villain vying for attention from a girl
F
A girl who can't decide and here's the reason why
F
Girls love girls and boys (sophisticated, manipulated)
Am C F
Girls love girls and boys (sophisticated, manipulated)
Am C F
Girls love girls and boys (sophisticated, manipulated)
Am C F
Girls love girls and boys (sophisticated, manipulated)
Am C F
Never did I think that I, would be caught in the way you got me
Am C F (Am)
But girls love girls and boys, and love is not a choice
Home » Panic At The Disco » Kunci Gitar Panic At The Disco - Girlsgirlsboys
Kunci Gitar Panic At The Disco - Girlsgirlsboys
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Panic At The Disco - Girlsgirlsboys :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Panic At The Disco - Girlsgirlsboys"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Panic At The Disco - Girlsgirlsboys. Kategori Artis :
Panic At The Disco
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Panic At The Disco - Girlsgirlsboys dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)