Verse 1:
G C
The sun hits the back of my neck through a crack in the window shade
G C G C
I blow it off, I blow it off
C C
Cause I keep outside in the eyes and ears of friends I've never made
G C G
I blow it off, I blow it off
Chorus 1:
C Am D G
There's nothin' to saaaay, that couldn't just as well be sent
C Am C D
I've got an Ameeeeerican share of 21st century stress
Verse 2:
G C
Your trouble vibrates the table interrupts my reverie
G C G C
I blow it off, I blow it off
G C
Cause if it's that bad it ain't gettin' better face to face with me
G C G
So I blow it off, I blow it off
Chorus 2:
C Am D G
There's nothin' to saaaay, that couldn't just as well be sent
C Am C D
I've got an Ameeeeerican share of 21st century stress
Bridge:
Bm C D Em
Just go ahead and bloody up your knuckles knockin' at my door
G C
I'll blow em off
G C
I'll blow em off
G C
I'll blow em off
G C
I'll blow em off
G C
I'll blow em off
G C
I'll blow em off
Chorus 3:
C Am D G
There's nothin' to saaaay, that couldn't just as well be sent
C Am C D
I've got an Ameeeeerican share of 21st century stress
Bridge 2:
Bm C D Em
See the oceans rise and leave the nations cryin' at heaven's door
C G
I blew it off
C G
I blew it off
Home » Punch Brothers » Kunci Gitar Punch Brothers - I Blew It Off
Kunci Gitar Punch Brothers - I Blew It Off
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Punch Brothers - I Blew It Off :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Punch Brothers - I Blew It Off"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Punch Brothers - I Blew It Off. Kategori Artis :
Punch Brothers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Punch Brothers - I Blew It Off dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)