Intro
Cm Fm9 G# A#
Verse
Cm G#/C A# A# A# A#
Just when I believed I couldn't ever want for more
Cm G#/C A# A# A# A#
This ever changing world pushes me through another door
Fm G# A# A# A# A#
I saw you smile and my mind could not erase the beauty of your face
Fm Cm/G G# Dm Cm A#
Just for a while won't you let me shelter you
D#/G G# A# A#
Hold onto the night
D#/G G# A# A#
Hold onto the memories
D#/G G# A# A#
I wish that I could give you something more
Cm Fm9 G# A#
and I could be yours
Verse
Cm G#/C A# A# A# A#
How do we explain something took us by suprise
Cm G#/C A# A# A# A#
Promises invade love that is real but in disguise
Fm G# A# A# A# A#
What happens now do we break another rule and let our lovers play the fool
Fm Cm/G G# Dm Cm A#
I don't know how to stop feeling this way...
Chorus
D#/G G# A# A#
Hold onto the night
D#/G G# A# A#
Hold onto the memories
D#/G G# A# A#
If only I could give you something more
Bridge
Dm C
Well, I think that I've been true to everybody else but me
Fm A#
and the way I feel about you makes my heart long to be free
Dm C
Everytime I look into your eyes I'm helplessly aware
Fm
That the someone ive been searching for is
Fm/G# G/B Am F/A Dm C Dm C A# Dm/A# C/A# C
right there.........
F/A A# C C
Hold onto the night
F/A A# C C
Hold onto the memories
F/A A# C C
I wish that I could give you more.... whoa...
F/A A# C C
Hold onto the night
Home » Richard Marx » Kunci Gitar Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights
Kunci Gitar Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights. Kategori Artis :
Richard Marx
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)