Introdução: G C Cm / Cm G G# / Cm G#/ Cm Bb G#/ Cm G A
Cm Bb G#
You said you could see no end
Cm G G# Bb
The world and himself were all on your back
Cm Gm G#
I vowed to take your hand
Cm G G# Am
Show you the world in a different light
G C F
All that you've done
G F
You've got to believe
G Bb G F
In all of your dreams
C Am
No matter what the world can throw at you
Am F
You know you can believe,
C
Believe in me
Dm
And after all
C G
I'll still believe in you
C G
And even if you cannot see
C Em F
The brighter light ahead I'll be
C Dm
You must believe, believe in me
G
And after all, I'll still believe in you
Ponte: Cm Bb G# / Cm Bb G#
Cm G G#
I'll pull away the clouds
Cm Eb Bb
That cover you up and leave you down
Cm Bb Fm
I won't leave you all alone
C G G# Am
I'll be there for you in your darkest hour
G C Am G
All that you've done
G C F G
You've got to believe
G Dm G F
In all of your dreams (all of your dreams)
C Am
No matter what the world can throw at you
Am F C
You know you can believe, believe in me
Dm C G
And after all, I'll still believe in you
C G
And even if you can not see
C Em F C
The brighter light ahead I'll be
C Dm
You must believe, believe in me
C G C
And after all, I'll still believe in you
Am F C
And when it's dark outside
Dm C G
I'll protect you from the night
Am F Am
My shoulder you can rely
Dm G Am G
I won't do you wrong
C Am G
All that you've done
G C F G
You've got to believe
G F G F
In all of your dreams, (all of your dreams, yeah)
C Am
No matter what the world can throw at you
Am F C
You know you can believe, believe in me
Dm G C
And after all, I'll still believe in you
C
And even if you cannot see,
F
The brighter light ahead I'll be.
C Dm
You must believe, believe in me
G
And after all, I'll still believe in you
Final: Cm G# / Cm Bb G# / Cm Gm G# / Cm Gm G# / Cm G#
Home » Ronan Keating » Kunci Gitar Ronan Keating - Believe
Kunci Gitar Ronan Keating - Believe
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ronan Keating - Believe :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ronan Keating - Believe"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ronan Keating - Believe. Kategori Artis :
Ronan Keating
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ronan Keating - Believe dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)