INTRO
D D F#m C# (x2)
VERSE
D D F#m C#
If you ever need me just tell me and I'll be there
D D F#m C#
Cause I was built for you, yes I was built to carry all your feelings
D C# F#m E
Cause I won't let them know, I won't let you go baby
D C# F#m C#
I don't care what your past is, I don't need no answers just have faith in me
CHOURUS
D A F#m E
Don't you know your secret's safe with me
D A F#m E
All your worries can be put to, can be put to sleep
D A F#m E
Don't you know your secret's safe with me
D A F#m E
All your worries can be put to, can be put to sleep
D D F#m C#
VERSE
D F#m C#
No need to step back, don't be scared, I got you, you know that
D F#m C#
I'm here when you are sad when all of your clouds turn black
D C# F#m E
Cause I won't let them know, I won't let you go baby
D C# F#m C#
I don't care what your past is, I don't need no answers just have faith in me
CHOURUS
D A F#m E
Don't you know your secret's safe with me
D A F#m E
All your worries can be put to, can be put to sleep
D A F#m E
Don't you know your secret's safe with me
D A F#m E
All your worries can be put to, can be put to sleep
D A F#m E (x2)
Home » Sam Smith » Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - Safe With Me
Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - Safe With Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - Safe With Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - Safe With Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - Safe With Me. Kategori Artis :
Sam Smith
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sam Smith - Safe With Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)